Friday, October 18, 2013

Bib Dress Redux


So so busy. Like zero time to sew. But I do have time to take photos of things we're already doing. One thing was dragging out this bib dress while it still fits. Remember I made it ages ago!? And it was huge. Well Elena has apparently grown like 10 feet since then (it was over a year ago...) and it now fits her perfectly. Just a few photos so you can appreciate how much she is growing.




There is a resurgence in fall of our backyard wildflowers. Right now there are these little yellow flowers that look like yellow baby's breath. And also there are various purple flowers enjoying a last hurrah! 

PA123415
Is she looking at her shadow or the butterfly?
I'm working on lots of things right now and I'm overwhelmed! Mostly work and getting to work and doing homework for work. Yay gainful employment! During free time I've been doing things at the new house we just closed on. I have some before and after pics but of course they are stuck on my phone. Once I free them I will be posting some home reno/decor type stuff. Also planning on working on Elena's halloween costume pretty soon. And chicken coop renovations!!!! That will be a blast. So I hope to have more things to show you soon! Check back soon. I leave you with...the cheese face. Know it. Love it. Accept it.


PA123403

2 comments:

  1. Cheese face! I love this dress, and I love her cheese face. Can't wait to see what you do with the new place. Hope you'll blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes there is endless blogging fodder being created by the new home as you will soon see!

      Delete

Gimme comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...